The State Fiscal Service of Ukraine has published a schedule of business inspections in 2020
The State Fiscal Service of Ukraine has approved a schedule of business inspections to be conducted in 2020. According to it, 4,100 legal entities will undergo this procedure in the upcoming year.
The list includes enterprises that are subject to the following risks:
– level of tax payment is lower than the level of payment in the respective industry;
– legal relations with the counterparties who are on the wanted list, are liquidated, are bankrupt and so on;
– non-confirmation of the actual transaction on acquisition;
– disagreements between the taxpayer according to the system of automated comparison of tax liabilities and tax credit by counterparty (overstatement of tax credit);
– conducting foreign economic transactions via non-residents registered in offshore zones.
In 2020, the number of planned business inspections will be 20% less than in the current year. You can find out the schedule of business inspections for 2020 by the following link.
The article was prepared on the basis of the following materials: https://bit.ly/2Q0sUS2