Setting up a sales system in foreign markets
Client: A market operator in the landscape design services and maintenance of special turfs.
1) A comprehensive establishment of the sales system and setting up a business unit with a focus on foreign clients.
2) Assistance in implementing the “first steps” for entry into international markets.
What was achieved:
1) We conducted a review of global trends in the target market and identified prospective foreign markets for our client’s services to be rendered there.
2) We developed recommendations on minimizing risks and improving competencies of existing personnel in the field of sales in foreign markets.
3) We developed organizational structure and regulations for department of export sales.
4) We implemented a complex of educational measures aimed at intensive training and development of necessary skills for personnel to work on the foreign markets.
- CLIENT A market operator in the landscape design
- SERVICE Increasing effectiveness of sales and marketing
- INDUSTRY Trade
READY TO DISCUSS A PROJECT?
Work with Kreston GCG and make your business significantly stronger