Inspection of a communal services enerprise – UAH 250 mln. damages
Initiated by the city authorities, financial due diligence of a communal services enterprise for water supply was carried out. In the course of the financial investigation, we discovered abuses causing losses to the tune of UAH 250 million during the period of 3 years. In particular:
- overpricing of the cost and volume of repair and construction works;
- overstating the cost of purchased services;
- understating the value of premises being rented out (up to 10-15 fold);
- poor quality control over use of fuel, water, electricity;
- unreasonable management of liquidity and debt;
- unreasonable sale of equipment and scrap metal.
- CLIENT Water supply enterprise
- SERVICE Форензик (финансовые расследования)
- INDUSTRY Государственные предприятия
READY TO DISCUSS A PROJECT?
Work with Kreston GCG and make your business significantly stronger