Vegetable storage strategy (West Ukraine)
Project initiated by a commercial and industrial group.
1) Evaluate the facility’s possibilities and limitations on the fruit and vegetable storage market in Western regions of Ukraine.
2) Estimate the potential supply and demand on the fruit and vegetable storage market.
3) Develop an optimal business development strategy for the target market.
✔ Conducted a comprehensive analysis of the vegetable market in Western regions of Ukraine and the future drivers of demand for their storage services.
✔ Performed diagnostics of the facilities (non-functioning vegetable storages) and examined its market situation (the nearest large producers and importers on the vegetable storage market).
✔ Held a strategy session to create a facility development concept in response to the SWOT analysis prepared by Kreston GCG.
- CLIENT Commercial and Industrial group
- SERVICE Financial Statement Audit
- INDUSTRY Agriculture
READY TO DISCUSS A PROJECT?
Work with Kreston GCG and make your business significantly stronger