Market potential analysis of the industrial estate
A manufacturer of aluminum profiles decided to diversify its business and initiated development of an industrial park. Kreston GCG delivered a marketing feasibility study.
1) Collect and systematize information about existing and potential offers pertaining to the industrial real estate in the target area.
2) Analyze the market situation.
3) Prepare options for optimal positioning of the industrial park (or provide reasons to withdraw from the project).
✔ Unique information about the situation on the industrial estate market (segmented supply structure, profile of main objects, price trends and approaches to pricing, demand factors and profile of tenants, and market actors interaction model).
✔ Appraisal of the site allocated for the industrial park for potential tenants/buyers.
✔ Hierarchy of attraction factors for the industrial real estate.
✔ Forecast on the volume and composition of supply for the industrial real estate items.
✔ Scenario to ensure the industrial park’s optimal positioning on the market.
- CLIENT Commercial and Industrial Group
- SERVICE Marketing Studies and Consulting
- INDUSTRY Industrial Production
READY TO DISCUSS A PROJECT?
Work with Kreston GCG and make your business significantly stronger