Kreston GCG Partner, Artem Kovbel joined the Association of Corporate Security Professionals
On November 17, Artem Kovbel — the Partner and Head of Financial Investigations at Kreston GCG — has become a member of the Association of Corporate Security Professionals of Ukraine (ACSP). A solemn event took place at the association office followed by a diploma awarded to Artem Kovbel attesting his membership in ACSP.
Kreston GCG, for our part, wants to congratulate Artem and wishes him every professional success. We are glad to have such a highly-skilled expert on our team.
The ACSP coordinates the professional operation of its members in the corporate governance and corporate security.
Priorities of ACSP:
- cooperation with government authorities on statutory regulation of the framework behind the corporate security market and related services;
- cooperation for enhancing IT and corporate security technologies;
- taking measures for organising the specialists’ and experts’ operation both permanently and temporarily to study the challenges of corporate security;
- assistance in conducting the research and research-practical activities in corporate security both in Ukraine and abroad;
- organisation or participation in organisational activities of the permanent or temporary consultative structures/committees, commissions, services, etc. in the corporate security both in Ukraine and internationally.
- assistance in enhancing the investment appeal of the Ukrainian business through improving corporate relationship;
- protection of the members’ interests at state authorities, as well as in other entities both in Ukraine and internationally.
This post is also available in: Russian