Transfer pricing under double control
We would like to share some good news with you.
This June, Kreston GCG added two leading players to the team.
As a result, preparation of statements and documentation on transfer pricing for your company will be under our double control.
Who can hear you and understand the problem, find an optimal solution and present it in the best shape?
Only a person who has been both in the shoes of a client and consultant – Vladyslav Papakin, Director of the Transfer Pricing Department.
- Professional background in transfer pricing in many jurisdictions of Europe, Asia, and USA
- Prepared documentation for transfer pricing pursuant to the legislation of Ukraine, EU, and USA
- Implemented the transfer pricing policy in a large financial and industrial holding
- Worked at an industry-leading international audit company
Is there a person who knows best how the statements and documentation on transfer pricing should be like to get approval from the oversight authorities?
Yes, there is! And that someone is Olha Saprunova, the Deputy Director of the Transfer Pricing Department with 10 years of experience in fiscal authorities.
- 4 years of experience as Senior Forensic Analyst at the State Fiscal Service (SFS) on transfer pricing matters
- Supported examinations, identified risks, formed an informed opinion on appeals (for a failure to submit statements), analyzed statements and documentation
- Delivered over 30 training sessions in transfer pricing
- An author of articles for a specialized SFS magazine and a co-author of special editions dedicated to the transfer pricing
We are ready to meet, share our knowledge and work with everyone who has not prepared statements and documentation on transfer pricing yet or wants to examine the quality of the engagement already implemented.