Financial statement audit can be initiated by various parties, which sometimes provides for a different understanding of the audit project efficiency. Apart from meeting the requirements of the International Standards on Auditing (ISA), our project team is committed to deliver additional value to the clients.
What makes our offering seamless:
- Projects are managed by our certified auditors with ACCA qualification.
- Our experts closely liaise with the clients and have over 10 years of experience in auditing, accounting, and tax management.
- We form teams only of experts with extensive and industry-specific experience. Our clients always have access to any information about the experience and qualification of every team member.
- Project deadlines are among our top priorities. As early as at the start of a project, we agree on the schedule, gather supervisory councils, and follow up with presentations on interim results.
- Our projects hardly aim only to form an auditor’s opinion on the reliability of financial statements. We define the criteria to enhance the accounting, reporting, and internal controls.
- We have a very close integration with other audit firms united by Kreston International and those belonging to the BIG4 of auditors in other countries.
- An ongoing communication with the end users of audit reports is at the heart of each and every successful project. When it comes to international financial institutions, we prefer to build a completely transparent relationship that takes into account every requirement set by investors and creditors.
Download the Regulating Documents