Financial statement audit can be initiated by various parties, and this sometimes provides for a different understanding of the audit project efficiency. Apart from meeting the requirements of the International Standards on Auditing (ISA), our project team has to deliver additional value to the clients.
What makes our offering seamless:
- Projects are managed by our experts who have the ACCA qualification and are certified auditors.
- The relationship with customers is built by our experts with over 10 years of experience in auditing, accounting and tax management.
- Our teams possess extensive and relevant industry experience. The experience and qualification of every team member is transparent for each of our clients.
- Project deadlines are sacred for us. As early as at the start of a project, we agree on the schedule, gather supervisory councils, and follow up with presentations of the interim results.
- Our projects hardly aim only to form an auditor’s opinion on the reliability of financial statements. We give a clear definition to the criteria for improving the quality of accounting, report making and internal control systems in general.
- We are tightly integrated with other audit companies incorporated in the Kreston International network. We also cooperate closely with the auditors’ BIG4 in other countries.
- Ongoing communication with the end users of audit reports is the heart of a successful project. When it comes to international financial institutions, we insist on building a completely transparent relationship taking into account all the requirements set by investors and creditors.
Download the Regulating Documents